Our main office is open 8:00 am - 3:30 pm on all school days.
If you need to contact your child, please contact the office to leave a message. If there is a family emergency, please call the school and we will bring your child to the office.
To excuse an absence:
- Call 403.783.3583 during office hours
- Call 403.783.3473 anytime to leave a message.
Please consider joining our SCHOOL COUNCIL to get involved in all things PES!
Online fee payments are through Parent-Portal: Online Payments
- Parent Portal Login
- How to create your Parent Portal Account: Parent Portal 101
- How to change your Notification Settings: Parent Portal Alert Changes
- Menu > Registration
Student Supplies Lists
To register/apply for busing log into your School Engage account. On the left hand side is a link for Busing applications.
Wolf Creek Public Schools, Transportation Department
Phone (403) 785-0726 or (403) 782-8726 ext.1335
Fax (403) 783-3155
- Chromebook Parent Purchase
- A Chromebook is a laptop of a different breed. Instead of Windows or Mac OS,Chromebooks run Google's Chrome OS. These machines are designed to be used primarily while connected to the Internet, with most applications and documents living in the cloud.
*School Access Code - - Success4all!
Volunteers - We love volunteers!
- NOTE - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not able to have volunteers in school this year
Ponoka Elementary encourages parents/guardians/grandparents to be a part of our School Community.
*ALL volunteers must fill out a volunteer application form, a Criminal Record Declaration and a Vulnerable Sector Check on file with us. The declaration and vulnerable sector check will stay on file for 3 years.
All volunteer forms are available at the office. The vulnerable sector check is done at the local RCMP detachment and is free with the form that we supply to request the check.