CLICK ON THE LINKS ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THE CURRENT OR FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR
**If you're using a Chromebook, the links are at the bottom of the page.
Ponoka Elementary School Bright Futures Play Academy
- Pre-Kindergarten Program for 3 & 4 year olds
- Pre-Kindergarten Website: http://www.brightfuturesplayacademy.ca/
Daily Schedule for Bright Futures Play Academy:
M/W & T/Th Morning programs start at: 8:15am and end at: 11:15am
M/W & T/Th Afternoon programs start at: 12:00pm and end at: 3:00pm
Ponoka Elementary School Kindergarten Programs
- Mon/Wed Full Days OR Tues/Thurs Full Days
- Age Requirement: Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31 of the year they apply to a kindergarten program (Wolf Creek Public Schools Administrative Procedure 300).
Your classroom teacher will connect with you in May and June (where possible) or in late August regarding PreKindergarten and Kindergarten Start Up & Orientation in the fall. For school supply lists, school calendar, transportation information & more, please look in our PARENTS section on our website; click HERE.
**Note: A copy of the original birth certificate and other legal documentation (custody orders, etc.) need to accompany registration, or a comment included as to when you will be able to submit them. If you need to order your child's new or replacement birth certificate, click this link to Alberta Services.
Parents of students returning to Ponoka Elementary School in the fall will receive an email at summer’s end, containing a link for registration via their Parent Portal account.
Questions? Having trouble registering during school hours? We will be happy to help! Please call the office at 403-783-3583 or email email@example.com. We have a kiosk available at the school office for online registration but appointments must be made prior to entering the building.
Busing: For Transportation information, visit the Transportation page on the Wolf Creek Public Schools website:
- Please note, any rural students returning from home schooling in the fall must re-register for busing.
- As always, ALL town students and cross boundary students must re-register for busing each and every year.
- Register children for busing through SchoolEngage.
Online Payments are Here!
For SAFETY and efficiency reasons, we want to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our school. This year school-related expenses will be available online in your Parent Portal for you to make payment!
Pay Online for:
- Hot Lunches/Snacks
- Field Trips
- Set up your Parent Portal - click HERE for instructions!