Student Registration for Current and Next School Year
New students (not currently enrolled):
Click the registration link below, then click Create new account. Fill in the Registration Information, and click Register.
Check your email and validate your registration. Once you Add your new student from the left hand menu, please select the appropriate registration form from these available options:
- 2020-2021 NEW K-12 Student Registration Form (for students who are new to Ponoka Elementary School in the current 2020-21 year)
- 2021-2022 NEW K-12 Student Registration Form (for students who are new to Ponoka Elementary School in the upcoming 2021-22 year)
(For help, click on this link to access the Instruction Sheet)
Ponoka Elementary School Kindergarten Programs
- Mon/Wed Full Days OR Tues/Thurs Full Days
- Age Requirement: Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by December 31 of the year they apply to a kindergarten program (Wolf Creek Public Schools Administrative Procedure 300).
Your classroom teacher will connect with you in May and June (where possible) or in late August regarding Kindergarten Start Up & Orientation in September, 2021. For school supply lists, school calendar, transportation information & more, please look in our PARENTS section on our website; click HERE.
**Note: A copy of the original birth certificate and other legal documentation (custody orders, etc.) need to accompany registration, or a comment included as to when you will be able to submit them. If you need to order your child's new or replacement birth certificate, click this link to Alberta Services.
Questions? Having trouble registering during school hours? We will be happy to help! Please call the office at 403-783-3583 or email email@example.com. We have a kiosk available at the school office for online registration but appointments must be made prior to entering the building.
Busing: For Transportation information, visit the Transportation page on the Wolf Creek Public Schools website:
- Please note, any rural students returning from home schooling in the fall must re-register for busing.
- As always, ALL town students and cross boundary students must re-register for busing each and every year.
- Register children for busing through SchoolEngage.
Parents of students returning to Ponoka Elementary School in the fall will receive an email at summer’s end, containing a link for registration via their Parent Portal account.
Bright Futures Play Academy
Pre-Kindergarten Program for 3 & 4 year olds
Pre-Kindergarten Website: http://www.brightfuturesplayacademy.ca/
Daily Schedule for Bright Futures Play Academy:
M/W & T/Th Morning programs start at: 8:15am and end at: 11:15am
M/W & T/Th Afternoon programs start at: 12:00pm and end at: 3:00pm
Online Payments are Here!
For SAFETY and efficiency reasons, we want to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our school. This year school-related expenses will be available online in your Parent Portal for you to make payment!
Payments can be made by check (made payable to Wolf Creek Public Schools) or credit card.
Pay Online for:
- Hot Lunches/Snacks
- Field Trips
- Set up your Parent Portal - click HERE for instructions!